Address from the Director
Int’l Cooperation News
• Silicon device and integration Technology Department(SDIT)
• ASIC and System Department
• Micro-fabrication and Nano Technology Department
• Microwave Devices and Integrated Circuits Department
• Communication and multimedia SOC Department
• Department of Electronics System Technology
• Electronic Common Technology Department
• Microelectronic Equipment Technology Department
• System in Package Department
• Integrated Circuit Advanced Process Center
• Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Department
Faculty and Staff
Education & Training
Education & Training
Societies & Publications
High-temperature Recess for Normally-off Gallium Nitride Transistors
Researchers in China(Institute of Microelectronics of Chinese Academy of Sciences) and Hong Kong(Hong Kong University of Science and Technology) have claimed the highest output power density and power-added ...
Scientists Develop Gate-All-Around Silicon Nanowire Transistors with Channel-Last Process on Bulk Si Substrate
Test result showed that the shape of the fabricated NW channel is more like an irregular diamond with the effective nanowire diameter (DNW) of 12 nm～17 nm. The whole effective channel width (Weff ) is close...
Scientists Develop Novel 14-nm Scallop-Shaped FinFETs on Bulk-Si Substrate
Recently, scientists form Integrated Circuit Advanced Process Center of the Institute of Microelectronics of Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMECAS) developed novel p-type scallop-shaped fin field-effect transi...
Scientists Develop 1200V/15A and 1700V/8A SiC MOSFET Devices
SiC(Silicon Carbide) is the third-generation semiconductor materials. Because SiC has such features as wide band gap, high critical breakdown electric field, high load saturated density of particle flow, it ...
Scientists Develop ZnO Nanowire-Based Black Silicon Solar Cells
Black silicon is a kind of silicon material with low reflection. Comparing with conventional silicon material, black silicon exhibits strong light absorption capability and can be used in solar cells industr...
Silicon device and integration Technology Department(SDIT)
ASIC and System Department
Micro-fabrication and Nano Technology Department
Microwave Devices and Integrated Circuits Department
Communication and multimedia SOC Department
Department of Electronics System Technology
COPYRIGHT (C) 2007 Microelectronice of Chinese Academy of Sciences. ALL RIGHT RESSRVED